Saturday, September 1, 2012

STUDENT OF LIFE


STUDENT OF LIFE

 

 

     Take a look around you.  WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?  God is the ultimate creator who has created me and you in his imagine.  In doing so, he ordained us co-creators of the lives we will live.  You, as your higher self, began your life creation before your birth into human existence.  The plan that was devised included an Earthly body, specifically designed to achieve the mission given by spirit, and a series of experiences required to satisfy aim of your life’s journey.  The creation torch, so to speak, was passed to you the moment you took form on this side of the womb.

     I ask again, WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?  You and I are both guilty of some of the unpleasantness in the universe.  We are also both responsible for the good in the midst of darkness.  This isn’t just gibber jabber.  Take a look around where ever you are right now.  Think about how you have created the existence of each element there.

     I am sitting on my bed.  Honestly, I remember creating it.  A year ago, I slept on a hard-on-the-back sofa because I was at the beginning of starting a new life or existence I should say.  Finances were low and I did not know HOW I would change the experience of sleeping on the sofa to sleeping in a bed.  That’s not completely the truth.  By then, I had been introduced to law of conscious creation.  I focused on sleeping in a bed and now I do.

     There are many things in my room; and, most of them I am certain about how and why I created their existence in my space.  The six row shoe rack that is attached to the open closet door was created to accommodate my shoe fetish, limited closet space, and my desire for neat order.  The black two drawer file cabinet beside the closet was intended to store my writings and other creations.  The collection of stuffed animals and bears between the file cabinet and the nightstand on the left side of the bed were created as positive reminders of the people and places associated with them.  Cali, my gray based calico cat, is lounging in pose along the base of the mountain of stuffed animals.  She was created to give and receive love in the nature of a feline.  I greatly enjoy her live presence in the room.

     Why is there an incapacitated vehicle parked out in the driveway beside my house?  The car I attempted to create, in response to the experience of lack of personal transportation, was also a Pontiac but newer than a ’92 and a different color.

     I pictured a 2010 Pontiac Grand Prix and a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville manifested.  On the day that opportunity presented for me to own the car, I had no money.  Well, there was less than $10 in my checking account.  How-be-ever, I was determined to seize opportunity and be successful in attracting and receiving my desire.  I desired to have personal transportation.

     Yes, I realized the obvious differences between what I pictured and the car I coincidentally saw with a FOR SALE sign that asked for $800.  The money was available somehow, somewhere, I believed.  Like a hound’s nose set on the certain scent of rabbit, I scanned my mind for all possibilities.  My father came to mind, even though he lived on the west coast and struggled with finances just as I did.  I silenced all potential sounds of doubt before dialing the number that led to me receiving $1000. 

     The elder woman, who owned the car I now desired to buy, was unsure about what exactly was wrong with the car.  She claimed to have replaced all of the parts that she believed was responsible for it losing power while in route.  With a proper mechanic and possibly a small investment, she convinced me the car would prove to be dependable and affordable; just as it had been for her for many years.  She was dealing with age discrimination in the work world and had little money for continued investment in the car.  I offered her $600 and she accepted.

     My sister drove the car from the woman’s house on the highway to my house.  I lived in a different location than I do now.  My significant other offered to have the car towed to a trusted mechanic and front the money for repairs.  Perfect outcome right?  It would have been had things actually gone smoothly.

     The mechanic kept the car for almost one year.  He ignored all attempts of communication, in addition to the fact that his shop moved to an unknown location.  During the time the car was out of pocket, my significant other loaned me a spare vehicle.  I relaxed focus on owning personal transportation.  I did until driving the loaned car became a problem. 

     Rigid limits were placed on when and where I could drive the vehicle.  Then, my focus revisited ownership of personal transportation in a state of panic.  I remembered my car in the shop and started to pursue it determinedly.  Disappointed is unable to fully describe how I felt when I had to pay my sister $20 to drive the car away from the mechanic’s house to my new home.  I no longer felt comfortable driving the car I was loaned, but my car was in the same condition as the day I bought it.

     Frustration set in; especially when a month later I faced having to make a decision about whether to remain in an uncomfortable relationship or move on.  At the end of the breakup, I was offered to continue using the vehicle I was loan but at a cost I was unwilling to pay.  I let go of the relationship and belief that I needed to use the vehicle.  Whew!  I feel like weight has been lifted from my soul.

     Now, I am sitting in my bedroom typing this article.  The car that I created in response to lack of personal transportation is in the driveway as a learning tool.  Although similar, it is NOT the car I imagined.  It is exactly what it was the day I bought it.  Nothing at all has changed about it.  Do I continue to focus on making this creation work or would it be more beneficial to recreate?

     The beauty of the gift each of have is the fact that it can be used without limit.  In fact, it works with or without conscious recognition.  I don’t have to act like I am at the mercy of my circumstances.  Life will allow me to continue in this manner should I choose this course of actions, but, No Thank You!

     I have already created something better that suits my current desire.  Patiently, I wait for it to arrive in physical form.  I will create a blog and include the picture of my creation on the day I experience it.  It would be an honor to have your presence in celebration.

     Until then, I will continue to reshape my life according to comfort.  I wish you peace, love, and happy creations.  We will meet again.  Take care.

Sincerely,

DeMeitta Wesley 
www.wesley24.wordpress.com                                     
This is the vehicle I have claimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment